DiamaPro Systems' UV-HS Plus is a durable, chemical and stain resistant urethane UV-cured floor coating that protects concrete from physical, chemical and microbial attack and wear. It’s the perfect solution for commercial, industrial, retail and institutional ﬂoors that constantly withstand heavy forklift and foot trafﬁc, petroleum and chemical spills, and caustic and acidic agents.
DiamaPro UV-HS Plus is infused with Microban Technology and begins resisting bacteria as soon as it comes into contact with the floor, attacking the reproductive systems of the organisms to eliminate growth. It keeps floors cleaner by preventing damaging microbial growth before it can start.
Coverage rate is approximately 850-1000 sq ft/gal
- extraordinarily durable
- outperforms other coatings for chemical resistance
- easy to maintain
- provides a safe and aesthetically appealing surface
- available in gloss and matte finishes
- aluminum oxide aggregate can be added prior to curing for added slip resistance.
- easy application
- training & support available
Read the most frequently asked questions about DiamaPro UV-HS Plus here!