DiamaPro® Moisture Control is a water-based penetrating sealer that provides a unique internal barrier that controls moisture vapor that has a negative effect on topically applied coatings, moisture sensitive flooring systems and polished concrete dyes. Microban® Antimicrobial Technology, an EPA registered chemistry, is infused into DiamaPro® Moisture Control Plus to help prevent the growth of damaging fungal and bacterial microbes, as well as inhibit stains and odors caused by bacteria.
It penetrates below the surface to become an integral part of the concrete, filling micro voids and bonding into a dense mass creating a long-term internal seal. The proprietary complex wetting agents dramatically reduce the liquid’s surface tension which enables deep and efficient penetration even in dense concrete substrates.
Coverage rate is approximately 2000-2500 sq ft/gal
- Manage moisture vapor transmission under most non-breathable coatings and flooring systems
- Minimize the effect of osmotic pressure; moving or flowing water must be stopped before application
- Replace a liquid densifier / hardener to densify and harden the surface of cementitious substrates when polishing concrete or cement-based overlays
- Stabilize dyes due to moisture vapor movement in dyed/polished concrete
- Reduce the growth of fungal and bacterial microbes at the near surface of the substrate
- Can be applied as early as 4 hours after fresh concrete placement. When applied early, it will reduce rapid evaporation of the mix water during the hydration process
- 5 gallon
- Coverage Rate:
- 400-600 sq.ft./gal.