DiamaPro Systems' UV-HS Plus is a durable, chemical and stain resistant urethane UV-cured floor coating that protects concrete from physical, chemical and microbial attack and wear. It’s the perfect solution for commercial, industrial, retail and institutional ﬂoors that constantly withstand heavy forklift and foot trafﬁc, petroleum and chemical spills, and caustic and acidic agents.
DiamaPro UV-HS Plus is infused with Microban Technology and begins resisting bacteria as soon as it comes into contact with the floor, attacking the reproductive systems of the organisms to eliminate growth. It keeps floors cleaner by preventing damaging microbial growth before it can start.
Coverage rate is approximately 850-1000 sq ft/gal
- extraordinarily durable - wear resistant, long-term durability
- outperforms other coatings for chemical resistance - chemical and stain resistant
- easy to use one-component formula
- easy to maintain
- cost reduction in cleaning materials and labor
- mold, mildew, fungus, germ, bacteria mitigation
- provides a safe and aesthetically appealing surface
- available in a beautiful gloss or subtle matte finish
- aluminum oxide aggregate can be added prior to curing for added slip resistance
- easy application
- training & support available
Read the most frequently asked questions about DiamaPro UV-HS Plus here!
- Coverage Rate:
- 850-1000 sq.ft./gal
DiamaPro UV-HS Plus- the Preferred Concrete Floor Coating
Protect the value of your flooring investment with DiamaPro's ...
DiamaPro UV-HS Plus Full Application Process
Watch the entire application process, start to finish, of our ...
UV-Cured Floor Coating Application
Protecting your concrete floor has never been easier than with...