NIAGARA MACHINE, INC.
Basic Shipping Policies
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Shipping charges are based on weight of the package, dimensions, destination, and shipping time. We will gladly provide you with an estimate of the shipping charges upon request, however, fuel charges may apply. These are only estimates and are subject to change once the order has been placed.
We offer all methods of prepaid small parcel shipping andLTL freight. Should you prefer another shipping method, you may provide us with your account information, and we will gladly ship third party collect.
We will do our best to ship orderssame day. If we are unable to process it that day, the order will ship the next business day.
For shipments, accessorial charges not addressed prior to shipment (hotel/construction site, shopping center delivery and /or requirement for a lift gate) will result in additional shipping fees and are the responsibility of the buyer
Next day deliveries are NOT available to every address. Carriers do not guarantee next day air deliveries to certain addresses including some residential, rural, and certain suburbs. If you require your order next day, please ask customer service if it is available.
Deliveries outside the U.S. are NOT guaranteed.
All claims for shortages in shipments must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of receiving the goods to be honored.
Please note: Shipping to AK, HI, and Puerto Rico may be subject to different shipping methods.
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a refund. A 20% restocking fee will apply. Items returned after 15 days will receive store credit or equal exchange. We DO NOT accept returns on any item after 30 days from the date of purchase.
Return Policy & Exclusions
- NIAGARA MACHINE, INC. will NOT accept returns of chemicals, polyurea, pigments and/or dyes.
- Products can only be returned if they are unopened and in the original packaging.
- Any accessories that were included with the item must be returned with the product for full refund. Items returned with obvious misuse will not be credited.
- New products that have been modified or used CANNOT be returned.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply on new equipment returns, if approved by NIAGARA MACHINE, INC..
- NIAGARA MACHINE, INC. DOES NOT accept returns on USED Equipment purchases.
- Items must be returned in the same condition they were received.
- Returns that are NOT received in like condition will NOT be accepted or returned.
- Niagara Machine DOES NOT accept returns on any type of electricalcomponents, mother boards, motor relays, electrical plugs, inverters, etc..)
- Special order items will incur a 20% restocking fee, if approved by Niagara Machine, Inc.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- If the return is a result of a Niagara Machine error (you received an incorrect or defective item) Niagara Machine will pay the return shipping costs.
Credit for returns are normally processed within 3-5 business days from the date we receive the merchandise, and you should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of receipt of returned goods. Credit will be applied to the credit card account given online when the original order was placed. Account/store credit is also available upon request. Open account customers will receive creditto their account.
Back Orders and Partial Orders
When we receive an order and certain items are not in stock, you will be notified immediately by our Customer Servicedepartment to find out if you would like us to hold the shipment until all goods arrive, ship partial shipment, or modify the order to include comparable items that are currently in stock. Partial shipments will incur additional shipping fees that are the customer's responsibility. To request partial shipment, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-622-2048.
- UPS and Fed-Ex small packages automaticallyinclude insurance on packages valued up to $100. Additional insurance is the responsibility of the buyer and must be requested on the purchase order.
- If the carrier is responsible for loss or damage, we will file a claim with the shipping company unlessshipped with athird party on the buyer's account, at which point the buyer must file the claim.
- If there are any issues with the shipment, please notify Niagara Machine within 48 hours of proof of delivery. Otherwise, shipment is considered correct and must be paid in full. Also, it is the responsibility of the recipient to mark the bill of lading “Damaged” and take photos.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: The information presented on this web site and pricing are current and correct to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, products, including their chemical formulations, hazards and dilutions, do change during the year.
ALWAYS REFER TO PRODUCT LABELS, MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS, INSTRUCTION MANUALS AND CURRENT LITERATURE BEFORE USE. NIAGARA MACHINE, INC. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY NIAGARA MACHINE, INC. AND EXCLUDED FROM ANY AGREEMENT MADE BY NIAGARA MACHINE, INC., EXCEPT: The purchaser or user of a product from Niagara Machine, Inc. agrees that, if the product proves to be defective or in any way unsuitable, Niagara Machine, Inc.’s limit of liability for all damages, included but not limited to incidental or consequential damages, and purchaser’s and user’s exclusive remedy, regardless of legal theory, shall be for purchaser or user to receive, at Niagara Machine, Inc.’s option, an equivalent quantity of replacement product or a refund of the purchase price.
As much as we try to guarantee low prices, there may be some typographical errors. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Prices are subject to change without notice.