Tackle the big projects and complete them more faster and more profitably. Productivity rates are over 10,000 per square foot, per hour.
Power trowel polishing has been growing more and more popular in the past few years, especially for large industrial projects. It is a faster and more efficient process compared to traditional concrete polishing, and it is very cost-effective with some of the lowest cost for polished concrete per square foot.
Power Trowel Features:
- 6-ft / 915-mm ride-on power trowel, equipped with the Trowel Shine free planetary system - it comes with two 36-inch floating pans, and each pan has four 13.2" Trowel Shine Tools Holders (metal plates with quick change attachment).
- Powerful Kawasaki FX1000V engine provides plenty of power for the trowel to work with a variety of tools with the right rpms.
- Equipped with Lavina Fuel Minder with closed loop fuel management for less emissions and optimal performance.
- Heavy-duty shroud protects walls from slurry.
- Integrated wheel set lifts the trowel (200mm) for changing blades and tools quickly and easily. One person can raise and lower the integrated wheels, using a jack at the rear of the machine.
- Continuously variable transmission provides superior performance by continually adjusting the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and speed during all phases of ﬁnishing from low speed high torque to high speed burnishing.
- LED lighting for better visibility.
- Emergency stop sensor on the operator's seat.
- Transportation wheel included.