FREE UP BOTH HANDS with RACATAC. Its Innovative Design Supports Your Body In Most All Natural Kneeling Positions
The RACATAC with 3" casters protects and supports knees and back. Takes pressure off of wrists and feet.
The RACATAC™ provides ergonomic and physical benefits that no other kneepads can offer. It was originally designed for the flooring installation industry, but it's quickly becoming the most desired tool for all industries, which require kneeling as part of their daily work.
The fully adjustable chest support connects and disconnects in seconds. It is made of very comfortable dual density foam. Both the seat and chest support adjust at different angles, different heights, and slide on a rail front to back. This allows you to use both hands in various working positions while your back and knees are fully supported and you can control your movement with your feet and toes.
Installations of Many Surfaces: including edging, grouting, scoring, staining, grinding, washing, sealing, caulking, painting, automotive, electrical, plumbing, general construction, and more.
- Made of 1/8” thick industrial strength aluminum
- Curved design allows you to maneuver easily with your feet to reach tools, materials or work areas.
- Comfortable webspring seat with soft leather imitation cover
- Adjusts vertically 11 ½” to 15 ½” in height
- Adjusts 3” horizontally and tilts for your utmost comfort
- Seat and post detaches easily for convenient storage.
- Fully adjustable and comfortable dual density foam that confirms to the angle and height needed to perform low lying tasks.
- Connects and disconnects quickly.
- Thick foam inner pads for all day comfort and protection
- Attached to a soft rubber and rigid outer shell designed for professional use.
- 3" red polyurethane ball bearing casters
- Part Number:
- Weight Capacity: