The all-new L25GEK grinder from Lavina features a KOHLER® Engine (747 cc), which is one of the cleanest burning and most efficient propane engines on the market. This grinder is also equipped with all the Elite Series user-friendly features you can find listed below.
- NEW AND IMPROVED WATER SYSTEM with gravity-fed water supply from the water tank and external water supply from a hose (hose connection fitting is included). There is no water pump or misting system on the new machines.
- New rear wheel set makes grinder transportation and loading easier. It comes installed on all 20/25/30-inch Elite machines, and it is also available as an accessory for previous Elite models.
- Optional 3rd wheel for transportation & optional lever for lifting the machine up.
- Dust-proof planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- The heads of all propane grinders have counter-clockwise / left rotation. Use the blue PCDs and Carbide Scrapers.
- Easy-to-use integrated weights. With the weights down, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively.
- Improved dust collection efficiency with adjustable skirt with a flexible brush, and a vacuum hose connection close to the dust source (with a metal camlock attachment).
- Adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation. Make sure the handle position is locked when moving or using the machine.
- LED lights for monitoring the floor in front and back.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station and durable stainless steel cup holder.
Grinding Tips from Lavina:
- Overlap around 25% of the machine work path between passes.
- Check dust skirt to make sure it is all the way down, touching the floor to reduce airborne dust. Replace skirt if worn out or damaged.
- When starting machine hold it firmly and start moving (don’t keep it in one spot while heads are spinning).
- When stopping machine, keep moving until the grinding heads stop.
- To tilt machine up for tooling changes, move the weights back.
- To add more grinding pressure and grind more aggressively, put the weights down / forward.
- Always lock the weights during transportation.