The remote-control grinders L25RE features a super light and easy to use remote control and an intuitive touchscreen panel which provides essential operating information including: indications of power supply and power consumption, machine load, hour meter, tool holder rpm and option to choose rpm setting with tool input, water supply and lights activation, maintenance reminders, etc.
- Completely redesigned frame delivers superior maneuverability and easy tool changes.
- Dust-proof grinding head with low-friction chain gear planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- The chain has been upgraded on 20/25/30-inch models.
- New tool security lock on all models for safer tool attachment. And, with the introduction of our Quick Change Hybrid and Resin tooling line, the need for foam plates has been eliminated. Please note that Elite models do not come with any foam plates.
- New Dust Suppression Fine Misting System with high pressure spray nozzles. Small water droplets effectively suppress and remove breathable fugitive dust particles from 0.1 to 1000 microns. In addition, water can be delivered under the machine at the same time for optimal tool performance. Upgraded water pump.
- Easy-to-use integrated weights on all models, except L20E (4hp, 3kW). With the weights down, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively.
- Improved dust collection efficiency. Adjustable skirt with a flexible brush for better dust containment. Also, the vacuum hose connection is now closer to the dust source, and utilizes a metal camlock attachment.
- Added protection on 3 phase, 220 V electric models to prevent machine damage if plugged into high voltage.