The DiamaPro 27" Propane Burnisher is perfect for hard to reach areas. Comes Standard with dust control that removes up to 92% of air particulates. The DiamaPro Systems propane burnisher are designed for comfort, safety, durability, and performance. This burnisher is not only reliable, but easy and safe to operate with standard features such as an electric clutch, high emission shutdown device, on board vacuum system, and muffler heat shield.
A propane floor burnisher, also known as a propane buffer or propane high-speed burnisher, is a type of industrial floor maintenance equipment used for polishing and maintaining large floor surfaces. It is powered by propane fuel and is designed to provide high-speed polishing and buffing to create a glossy, reflective finish. Propane floor burnishers can be used on a variety of floor surfaces, including concrete, terrazzo, marble, vinyl, and other resilient flooring materials. They are often used in commercial and industrial settings, such as retail stores, warehouses, schools, and hospitals. Propane floor burnishers are known for their efficiency and productivity. Their high-speed operation allows for faster polishing and buffing, covering larger areas in less time compared to slower-speed machines. Propane burnishers should be used in well-ventilated areas due to the exhaust emissions. Additionally, proper training and safety precautions should be followed when operating these machines to ensure safe and effective floor maintenance.
The DPBRN27+ Burnisher have several features that make it a perfect choice for polishing and maintaining surfaces, including:
- Burnish up to 34,000 sq ft per hour
- Quickly exchange 21”, 24”, 27” heads
- Toolless pad driver removal
- Floating brush skirt contains dust
- Industry leading power
- Quick wheel & handle adjustment
- Lowest carbon emissions by 53%
- Anti-vibration isolators
- Low tone noise reduction muffler
- Watertight electrical enclosure
- Enclosed belt and pulleys
- Emission Monitoring System
- LEHR Fuel System requires no adjustments
- Internal vaporizer eliminates regulator freezing
- In-line Fuel Filter
- Lead free lithium-ion battery
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Renben industrial-grade bearings
Check out our selection of maintenance pads, buffing pads, and burnishing pads. Maintenance pads are used to clean floors between polishing steps and after applying guards and sealers. We have a pad for every stage of the concrete polishing job, in various sizes and grits that will work great on this 27" high-speed burnisher.
- Part Number:
- up to 34,000 sq.ft / hr.
- 708cc 20 HP, LX700, 3-Stage LPG Regulation, EPA/CARB Certified
- Sound Level:
- 87 dBA
- Pad Speed:
- 1200 to 2100 RPM
- Pad Size:
- Run Time:
- 6 Hours per 20lb Cylinder
- Powder Coated Reinforced Steel
- Width & Length:
- 28" x 53"
- Shipping Weight:
- Ignition System:
- 12v Lithium-ion Battery Start
- Fuel Tank:
- 20lb Steel w/ Overfill Protection Device Installed
- Emission Monitoring System, Electric Clutch, Microfiber Vacuum Bags