ColorJuice E concrete colorant is a fast, easy way to apply color to some types of interior and many types of exterior concrete. ColorJuice E is an improved formula of the old ColorJuice 3D and has an identical application process. It provides durable, rich hues by bonding color pigment directly into the concrete.
ColorJuice E is ideal for porous concrete finishes such as broom-finished or stamped concrete including pavements, porches, patios, driveways, sidewalks and pool decks. ColorJuice E can also used for interior concrete (at the appropriate grit stages) such as garage floors, and can be applied to other cementitious surfaces.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- Fast, easy application.
- Available in 14 transparent colors.
- Water-based and UV stable.
- Low VOC.
- Works well with our X-Link series sealers.
- Better results when EZ-Etch is used to prep surface before color application.