Featured Chemical - DiamaPro Systems' DiamaGrout
13th Jun 2022
Diama-Grout is a high-strength, rapid-setting resinous concrete repair material. It is available in a 600ml cartridge, as well as Two and Five Gallon Units.
Check out a full, detailed video description of DiamaGrout by DiamaPro Systems' Coating Specialist Scott Thome, along with technical info, limitations, and accessories on our YouTube channel or find it in our resources section!
- to fill spalls, cracks, and pin holes prior to the polishing or coating proces
- when polishing, a pinhole-free surface will produce a higher gloss level
- 1:1 mixing ratio.
- small batches are obtainable
- the 100% solids enable deeper repairs
- extended working time
- when surface defects will impact the final appearance when polishing or applying a coating
- when a quick turnaround floor repair is desired
- shallow spall repair can be obtained without aggregate
- deep repairs can be obtained with oven-dried aggregate is added