The Quick Change system is a new tooling alternative replacing Superabrasive's old 7 and 9 inch button plates for LAVINA PRO, making for a simpler, reusable system for metals. Instead of buttons that are welded to single-use "disposable" plates, the Quick Change system features replaceable trapezoid pads that easily slide in and out of a reusable plate - no bolting required! Instead of bolts or screws, the metal bonded trapezoid pads are held into place by a tapered "dove tail" system, further strengthened by a magnetic backing, making tool changes a breeze!
** Please note X-Series Tooling can be used on X-Series and older model machines, but older model tooling cannot be used on X-Series machines.
- Produced in 7, 8, 9, and 13.2 inch sizes, to accommodate any size LAVINA machine, as well as other machines on the market
- Plates can now be reused many times
- Less shipping costs and greater long-term cost savings for LAVINA PRO customers
- Extremely fast and convenient tool changes
- Long tool life
- We offer tools with either 1 or 2 buttons, which allows you to customize the aggressiveness of the cut for any job or application
- QuickChange tooling is available for soft, medium, and hard concrete
- QC tooling may be bolted on other machines other than Lavina PRO
Plates are available for all X-Series machines. Sizes include:
- 7 inch for Lavina 7/16 X Machines
- 7 inch for Lavina 21 X Machines
- 9 inch for Lavina 20/20N/25/25L/32/32M X Machines
- 13.2 inch for Lavina 13/30L/30G/38GR X Machines