MAXIMUM PRODUCTION IN A COMPACT DESIGN
The DP-ROG-60 ride-on grinding and polishing machine was engineered specifically for the concrete prep and polishing contractor. The powerful 18HP Briggs and Stratton motor along with the magnetic plates allow the DP-ROG-60 to tackle prep jobs. Complete with quick connection Velcro foam plates for resin polishing, the DP-ROG-60 can tackle large polishing jobs quickly, and reduce labor costs. It’s vacuum hose attachment allows the unit to be run wet or dry. The machine utilizes a small, durable frame that makes it easy to transport around tight areas. The DP-ROG-60 easily fits on trailers, or in the bed of trucks. With its sturdy lifting and transportation arms, there is no need to have a forklift on site for changing tools or moving the machine.
Sign in and check out the flyer here.
- 20lb Propane Tank
- 2 side transport wheels and lifting arms
- 8 Magnetic Metal Tooling Plates
- 8 Foam Velcro Tooling Plates
- 2 LED Lights
- Dry Vacuum Attachment – 2.5” Camlock
- Dust and Slurry Containment Shroud
- Electric Start w/ Battery
- Forklift Lifting Point
- Easily fits through a standard 36" door