DiamaPro Systems Slurry Sponge is a proprietary economical blend of drying polymers and bentonite clays. This slurry solidification agent can be used with water, water / cement slurry, silt and many water-borne paints that require disposal in a solid form. DiamaPro® Slurry Sponge captures the solids component of the slurry allowing the water to evaporate over time reducing disposable weight.
• Solidifies immediately after it is induced into the liquid mixture
• Forms a very stable, non-flowing solid once combined with the liquid mixture
• Enhanced polymer blend formulated to produce an easy to manage concrete slurry solid once mixed
• Adds less than 3% by volume to the final solid mixture reducing hauling costs
• Absorbs 200-300 times is own weight in wastewater
• Non-leaching formulation accelerates liquid evaporation once disposed of properly
• Helps solidified waste pass Toxicity Characteristics Leaching Procedure (TCLP) EPA Method 1311
• Helps pass EPA 9095B paint filter test for compliant landfill disposal
• Captures the solids component of the slurry allowing the water to evaporate reducing overall weight over time
• Solidified slurry will pass the EPA – TCLP and paint filter test allowing for compliant disposal into landfill.