- Integrated canister lid to prevent splatter
- Dust extraction port to collect dust when connected to dust extraction vacuum
- Create a cleaner, safer work environment - comply with OSHA regulations (in addition to personal respirator)
- Ideal for polymer self-leveling products and engineered concrete
- Can be used without lid to mix non-dust-generating products such as cementitious urethane, epoxy self-levelers and slurries
- Boost productivity, lower labor costs and reduce physical effort
Reduce airborne dust and splatter with new canister cover and vacuum port
- Mix compounds, including cement screeds, overlay, underlay, textured coatings, sealants, adhesives, epoxies, resins, pre-tinted material and other self-leveling compounds.
- Ideal for consecutive batch mixing without downtime, as well as mixing in bulk and dispensing into small containers.
- The "Easy-roll Trolley" and the balanced "Easy-tilt Cradle" let you pour and spread material at the same time.
- Multi-stage pours to achieve a thicker screed are often not necessary.
- Wheel covers ensure that the casters remain free of screed splatter.
Full-brim capacity of 23 gallons, 350 lbs. or 6-bag batches.
6 x 50 lbs. mix + water (23 gal./350 lbs.)
6 x 22 kg mix + water (86 liters/160 kg)
PMH80F-AIR-RL - Pneumatic PORTAMIX® MEGA HIPPO, Level Floor Mobility (with 4 casters and 2 paddles TW 225 & TW225D)
PMH80X-AIR-RL - Pneumatic PORTAMIX® MEGA HIPPO, Rough Terrain Mobility (with 2 tires and 2 paddles TW 225 & TW225D)