The Lavina Elite 38GRE is a remote-controlled floor grinder. Propane Model - No cables, no generators, no hassle. Ideal for projects where power is not available.
L38GRE combines the convenience of a remote control with the flexibility of a powerful propane engine, and ease of use of a planetary grinder to offer one of the highest grinder productivity rates in the industry. Ideal for large commercial projects, where power may not be available.
- REMOTE CONTROL - super light, responsive and easy to use. It controls the machine precisely at a steady speed and rpms, and allows the operator to move vacuum, adjust cables, check floor, etc.
- MISTING SYSTEM with high pressure spray nozzles for dust suppression. Small water droplets effectively suppress and remove breathable fugitive dust particles from 0.1 to 1000 microns. In addition, water can be delivered under the machine at the same time for optimal tool performance. Upgraded heavy-duty water pump.
- The heads of all propane grinders have counter-clockwise / left rotation. Use the blue PCDs and Carbide Scrapers.
- INTEGRATED WEIGHTS with 4 positions for adjusting grinding pressure - by adding weight, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively.
- IMPROVED DUST COLLECTION. Adjustable skirt with a flexible brush for better dust containment. Also, the vacuum hose connection is now closer to the dust source, and utilizes a metal camlock attachment.
- EPA & CARB BLUE SKY ENGINES with the Lavina Fuel Minder
- NEW HANDLE BAR with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation. Make sure the handle position is locked when moving or using the machine.
- LED LIGHTS in front and back of machine for monitoring the floor.
- Convenient integrated LIFT POINTS for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Heavy-duty THIRD WHEEL and large solid rubber tires for better traction and maneuverability.
- Charging PHONE STATION with dual USB port.
- Durable stainless steel CUP HOLDER.