The Lavina 20E is a great "entry-level" grinder, suitable for small residential and commercial projects. It is easy to operate and maintain, and can be used for everything from floor prep to polishing.
For a step up in weight and power in the 20-inch size, see L20NE model (7.5 hp).
- Completely redesigned frame delivers superior maneuverability and easy tool changes.
- Dust-proof grinding head with low-friction chain gear planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- The chain has been upgraded on 20/25/30-inch models.
- New tool security lock on all models for safer tool attachment.
- New Dust Suppression Fine Misting System with high pressure spray nozzles.
- Improved dust collection efficiency. Adjustable skirt with a flexible brush for better dust containment.
- New adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation. Make sure the handle position is locked when moving or using the machine.
- Two LED lights for monitoring the floor. A detachable LED light (with a magnet) on the base in the front improves visibility, and a second LED light attached in the back of the machine near the floor helps monitor the scratch pattern.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station with dual USB 2.0 ports, 3.15 Amps for faster charging with a shutoff when charge is complete.
- Durable stainless steel cup holder.