L20E is a great “entry-level” grinder, suitable for small residential and commercial projects, such as garages, basements, bathrooms, retail space, etc. This planetary machine can be used for everything from floor prep and grinding to polishing. It is easy to operate and maintain, and has many user-friendly features to make your job easier.
For a step up in weight and power in the 20-inch size, see L20NEB model (7.5 hp).
- Completely redesigned frame delivers superior maneuverability and easy tool changes.
- Dust-proof planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- New water system delivers water under the machine for optimal wet grinding (gravity-fed, no pump or misting system).
- Improved dust collection efficiency with adjustable skirt and flexible brush. Also, the vacuum hose connection is close to the dust source.
- Adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation. Make sure the handle position is locked when moving or using the machine.
- Two LED lights for monitoring the floor. A detachable LED light (with a magnet) on the base in the front improves visibility, and a second LED light attached in the back of the machine near the floor helps monitor the scratch pattern.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station with dual USB 2.0 ports, 3.15 Amps for faster charging with a shutoff when charge is complete.
- Durable stainless steel cup holder.
- Pair with the V20E Dust Extractor.