The Wrangler 2625 DB is the mid-size value leader with its large scrubber features and compact, maneuverable package.
- The 25-gal. solution and 27-gal. recovery tanks on the Wrangler 2625 DB are 25 percent larger than tanks on comparable mid-sized scrubbers. This translates to fewer trips to empty and refill the machine.
- The compact body with front drive wheels and rear casters let the Wrangler 2625 DB turn with ease, even in constricted areas.
- Three scrub pressures allow the Wrangler 2625 DB to take on any scrubbing task.
- Variable-speed wheel-drive assures smooth operation, reducing operator fatigue and maintaining productivity throughout the shift.
- The on-board battery charger allows safe, convenient battery charging anywhere an outlet is available.
- Straight, long-lasting urethane squeegee picks up equally well in forward and reverse.
- The Wrangler 2625 DB is available with a curved squeegee, an ideal option for industrial applications. This attachment funnels water and debris to the center of the squeegee for easy recovery.