Moh's Hardness Test Kit for Industrial Use
Use this kit for "scratch testing" substances to determine their Hardness according to the Mohs' Hardness scale, which ranges from 1 to 10.
How do you use the hardness picks?
Scratch a smooth surface of your material with the picks of various indicated hardness. As an example, if a #5 pick scratches the material, but a #4 pick does not, then your material’s hardness is 4.5.
- Molded Plastic Case to withstand rugged use in an industrial environment
- Non-tarnishing Nickel-Plated Brass Pin Vise Holders for the Hardness Points
- Customized Instructions for Use on Industrial Materials
- Customized Hardness Tables that cover the range of common materials
- This kit is optimized for Concrete Hardness Testing