The Lavina 13-X edger is a 13-inch walk-behind single-head concrete grinder that can be used for working in tight areas, and especially for grinding and polishing corners and edges.
Features of Lavina 13-X Edge Grinder:
- A level on the head allows the operator to check the flatness of the floor during work.
- A new gage allows the operator to control the angle of the head against the floor, up to 4 degrees in each direction. This new system of adjustable head angles allows operators to blend edge work more evenly and eliminate lines.
- Rollers prevent the head from damaging walls, while allowing for the closest possible access to edges.
- 13-inch head, 5 HP, 1 phase, 200-240V, weight - 271 lbs, grinding pressure - 64 lbs.
- Controls include a Forward and Reverse drive option.
- Adjustable handle.