The BP-10 Super shot blasyrt is designed for medium to large jobs including: industrial plants, warehouse floors, parking garages, bridge decks, ship decks, storage tanks and other horizontal applications.
The BP-10 Super is an electric self-propelled walk-behind shot-blasting machine. It is equipped with a 10” blast pattern, high quality electrical components, and an advanced air wash separation system. The BP-10 Super operates on 208/230/460 volt three phase power. The BP-10 travels up to 100 ft. per minute and has a production capacity of up to 1,550 sq. ft. per hour.
• All wear parts and equipment are manufactured in the USA. There is typically no lead time when ordering parts
• Electrical box and components are engineered and constructed by a UL508A Panel Facility
• Electrical enclosures are built to NEMA 4 specifications
• Positive sealing shot valve prevents shot from leaking even when using very small shot
• Interlocking liners protect the blast housing and reduce wear
• Sliding cleanout drawer is designed to quickly and easily remove debris from the shot hopper
• Improved separation system keeps shot cleaner and increase the life of wear parts
• High speed bearing unit contains replaceable bearings which reduces operating costs and down time
• Type W 4/4 electrical cord is the toughest and most wear resistant cord available.