*Special Order* The BP 10 is designed for medium-to-large jobs including industrial plant and warehouse floors, parking garages, and bridge or ship decks. The BP 10 is an electric, self-propelled machine with a 10” blast pattern. The BP-10 operates on 460 V, 3-phase power. The BP 10 is based on a tried and true design, offering robust construction and industry leading productivity. When coupled with the BP 5-54 dust collector, the BP-10 is a spectacular option for your surface preparation fleet without sacrificing quality, durability, and operator comfort.
• Finger tip speed and reverse control
• Easily accessible panel controls
• High-torque DC ground drive
• All wear parts and equipment are manufactured in the USA. There is typically no lead time when ordering parts
• Electrical box and components are engineered and constructed by a UL508A Panel Facility
• Electrical enclosures are built to NEMA 4 specifications
• Positive sealing shot valve prevents shot from leaking even when using very small shot
• Interlocking liners protect the blast housing and reduce wear
• Sliding cleanout drawer is designed to quickly and easily remove debris from the shot hopper
• Improved separation system keeps shot cleaner and increase the life of wear parts
• High speed bearing unit contains replaceable bearings which reduces operating costs and down time
• Type W 6/4 electrical cord is the toughest and most wear resistant cord available.