LAVINA 25-X is a 25-inch / 510-mm concrete grinding and polishing machine with a chain-driven forced planetary drive and 3 x 9-inch heads. It can be used for a variety of floor applications from coating removal and prep to polishing. It is versatile, efficient, easy to use and maintain. Fits through all standard doors.
It is an electric model - one and three phase, 200-240 Volt.
- New floating skirt with flexible brush;
- 10 hp motor; 1 or 3 phase, 200-240V, 30 Amp max
- Machine weight - 555 lbs; Grinding pressure - 310 lbs (440 lbs with weights);
- Chain-driven forced planetary drive;
- Access window on top of the machine base for faster maintenance;
- Locking system on the base and and on the main handle for a more efficient handle adjustment;
- Metered water flow for more efficient wet grinding and polishing.
For grinding: QuickChange Metal bond tools (single segment), Calibra discs, HD Copper discs
For polishing: NATO resins discs, V-Harr polishing pads