Designed for smaller grinding and polishing projects
Lavina X Series 20" Model Features:
- New attachment system for the tool holding plates allows for an easier and much faster access to the main belt
- Upgraded locking mechanism on the machine handle for better stability and easier operation
- The 20”, 25, 30” and 32” machines now feature a metered water flow system, allowing for more efficient work during grinding and polishing
- Works with Superabrasive’s QuickChange tooling system
- Available in two HP options - either 4 or 7.5
- All LAVINA® 20 machines are now with forced belt-driven planetary movement.
- New floating heads now hold QuickChange tools, allowing tools to be mounted directly to the heads, with no additional plates necessary! (Velcro heads will still be required for attaching Velcro-backed tooling.)
- Machines feature a completely new nozzle-free, anti-clogging water spraying system.
- A new power cable attachment connects to the top of the machine near the handle, allowing the operator to easily remove the plug and cable when work is complete, for added security on job sites.
- Machines are equipped with an upgraded belt tensioner, a belt inspection cover, and a new belt replacing tool.
- The light is now hardwired directly to the machine.
Lavina X Series 20" Model options:
- L-20-X : 1ph x 208-240V, 4HP
- L-20N-X : Dual Phase (1ph or 3ph) x 208-240V, 7.5 HP
- L-20N-X-E: 3ph x 380-480V (High Volt), 7.5 HP